Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome to the Third Trimester!

A few weeks ago I had my first, well, this is happening and it's getting closer moment!  I went to put on a dress I've been wearing throughout my pregnancy as it was comfortable and loose.  And, when Adam tried to zip it up, he just said...sorry.  So, I picked out a top that when I bought it I thought it was so big!  I had asked my mom to take it in a little.  She, knowingly, said that we should wait a little longer.  And, now it fits.  So, the bigger I get, the more I realize that this baby is growing and getting bigger everyday.

And she is reminding me.  All the time.  I'm constantly being kicked which is the strangest feeling.  Well, except for when she's rolling around.  That's stranger.  Well, except for when she has the hiccups.

And I'm growing bigger and bigger every week.  See for yourself!







No comments:

Post a Comment