Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

For mother's day we took our mom's out to the Wild Animal Park to see the Epiphyllum blooms.  Normally I'm not into flowers...but these are just beautiful and so we knew our moms would love them. They are a cactus flower that only blooms twice a year and once each flower blooms, they only live for 24 hours.  They come in so many beautiful, vibrant colors!  If only they didn't take three years to grow and lived longer than 24 hours...then maybe I would try to grow one. For now, I'm happy to just go see how other people are growing them.


 











It was my last mother's day of not being a mother and it was exciting to think that next year I'll have a baby to celebrate with!  

1 comment:

  1. You and your mom have the exact same eyes! Pretty pretty pictures. I can't wait for you to be a mother too...although you ARE already carrying your little girl. :) Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete