Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ten on Ten

My friend from USD Rachel (http://re-collected.blogspot.com)  is participating in a great photography project on her blog started by another blog she found.  Once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day!  I'm not sure that my photography is all that great, or that I can really take all ten photos in one day.   But, I'm going to try.  Of course, this month, I had to work all day at an event, and was not able to carry around a camera.  So, some of these are from the 10th and some are just from the past few weeks.

Here's November, Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I don't know how I missed seeing them on the 10th! The first few are my faves :)

    ReplyDelete