Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gardening...Huh

Today was the first day I was embarrassed by my yard. I left for work and as I was driving past the house I couldn't believe the patch of weeds that had sprung up in the front yard.

So, when I got home today I knew I had to tackle those weeds. We have a dirt patch on the lawn where we think a tree used to be and it was full of these huge weeds and mushrooms. Thankfully my mom gave me some gardening tools and so out they came.

I learned a few things about yard work today.
1. There are always more weeds than you think there are.
2. You shouldn't do yard work in your work clothes. Dresses especially, it hurts your knees.
3. Gardening gloves are on my shopping list.
4. There is always more to do.

It looks like I have a lot more gardening to do in my future...




Action shot...look how hard I'm working!

No comments:

Post a Comment